Role: C# / .Net Software Engineer
Locations: Barcelona, Calgary, Stutensee
Level: Professional and Senior
NDT Global is the leading provider of ultra-high-tech diagnostic inspection solutions, advanced data analysis and integrity assessment services for ensuring the safety and longevity of energy-sector infrastructure assets. Recognized as the forerunner in ultrasonic inspection technologies comprising Pulse Echo, Pitch-and-Catch and Phased Array, as well as Acoustic Resonance (ART Scan) methodologies, the company also deploys a range of non-ultrasonic technologies, such as Inertial Measurement Units, with more under development. NDT Global strategically applies its inspection technologies to detect, diagnose and model various types of threat—circumferential or axial cracks, metal loss, geometry, mapping, and more—across diverse classes of assets. By providing predictive, decision-ready insights driven by the world’s most accurate data, NDT Global enables the conditions for asset owners to optimize infrastructure health and drive operational efficiencies while reducing risk and minimizing their carbon footprint.
NDT Global is part of Previan, a fast-growing, innovative industrial technology group focused on advanced diagnostic technologies to monitor the world’s infrastructure health. The Group serves asset owners, large engineering firms, and service companies globally in markets such as Aerospace, Civil Infrastructures, Energy, Mining, Power Generation, and Rail. Previan believes that advancing science and technology via sensors, hardware, robotics, and software makes the world more productive and safer for people, business and nature. The company employs over 1,300 people throughout 28 offices worldwide and serves clients in more than 110 countries
The goal of the Engineer, Software is to specify, design, implement and support the software for the planning, execution, and evaluation of pipeline inspections as well as application frameworks and base components. The role follows given architectural, test driven, and clean code principles. The role assumes responsibility for the source code.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develops and designs innovative object-oriented high-quality software and adapts existing software using C#
- Actively contributes to the self-organizing Scrum Team following architectural, test driven, and clean code principles
- Provides maintenance and user support for the developed software
- Creates and maintains the documentation of the developed software
- Keeps up to date with development practices in the industry
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related education is required
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in software development, including C# and .Net, is required
- Python experience is a plus
- Must be proficient in spoken and written English
- Great long-term career prospects and development opportunities
- Challenging tasks in innovative and diverse teams
- Attractive compensation system
- Flexible working environment
Bitte bewerben sie sich über unsere Webseite. Für Rückfragen steht ihnen Tom Sander jederzeit gerne zur Verfügung.