About the company:
We are a niche consulting company that has an uncanny talent to simplify and effectively structure the most convoluted and perplexing projects and organizations. We advise global leaders on innovative, sustainable IT strategies that deliver tangible business value. We assist clients to operationalize business strategies, optimize process design, enhance enterprise architecture and delivery excellence capabilities. Our focus is on Data Management, Vendor Management, Digitalization Journeys and Large Scale Transformations.
We pride ourselves in providing credible consulting and inspiring innovation at our clients.
Sounds interesting? Then we look forward to receiving your application
via our partner Workwise.
We are looking for a qualified IT Consultant to help our clients reform their operations and support their business by providing consulting support on their transformation programs. You will be taking on the role of helping clients operationalize change and improvement in their organizations. You will also undertake projects on behalf of our clients when it lacks resources. You must be knowledgeable and customer-oriented. Responsibilities include collecting, assessing and prioritizing user requirements, overseeing system upgrades and implementing new tools. In this role, you should be highly analytical and able to understand business needs, possess excellent communication skills and consistent problem-solving abilities are essential. We’re further looking for superior technical expertise. The goal is to contribute to the clients long lasting success.
- You will define specifications and communicate with stakeholders to conduct business analysis to understand and document their requirements
- You will be resppnsible for the creation and presentation of concepts, plans, reports and strategies
- You will develop and analyze functional specifications
- You will design efficient IT systems to meet business and technology needs
- You will perform quality assurance
- You will be responsible for developing relationships with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- You will help design, document and maintain system processes
- You will plan and oversee projects (e.g. upgrades, hardware/software installations)
- You will provide strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals
- You will support new technology implementation
- You have a degree in IT, Computer Science or Business Management
- You already gained previous experience in Business Management, Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- You were able Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- You are experienced in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- You have a basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- You convince with your strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skillsProven experience as IT Consultant
- You have the ability to troubleshoot and creatively design solutions
- You can prove strong experience in project management
- You are a team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- You work with a customer service orientation
- You speak both english and german fluently
- Flat hierarchy, open doors, direct communication
- Comfortable office in a modern and well-equipped workplace in a very good location in Bad Soden (Taunus)
- Attractive remuneration model, flexible working time models and above-average social benefits
- Wide range of tasks
Our job offer IT Consultant – Beratung / Strategie / Konzeption (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Workwise.
With our partner Workwise, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
Eine Stellenanzeige von Workwise GmbH